Blog Writing: 9 Ways to Spice Up Any Blog Post… Fast!
Every post you write won’t be a winner but they don’t all have to be duds, either. If your blog posts just aren’t getting the rave reviews you expected, sometimes all you need to do is add a little spice.
Notes that several strategies that will kick start your blog include:
- Create a powerful title that hooks the reader, causing her to feel the need to read on.
- Illustrate an image connected to your message that will engage the reader and make your message easier to understand and remember.
- Reinforce the importance of the message so that the readers are not left with questions like: So what?
- Provide strategies, tools, and ideas that the reader can act on to improve immediately.
- Employ emotion to your advantage by making your writing personable, connecting with the reader on an intimate level.
- Write with skill so that the message is enjoyable to read, and if you need practice, there are plenty of tools online to help improve your writing skills online.
- Put power words to use and avoid using weak and empty language that attempts to pump up other words such as "really," "very," "importantly," etc. Choose words that are powerful in themselves like "dramatic," "supreme," exceptional," etc.
Interested? Click the title or image to read on.
Source is Dukeo.com
You might also enjoy:
- How to create a conclusion that rocks readers
- How a quest on Quora kicked writer's block: The story and tips
- You are a reporter: The new journalist is in the mind of the reader
- What you must know about thesis statements
- Act now to get traffic, know your blog reader