The 9 Most Important Indians to Follow on Twitter
The most efficient and timely way to get a feel for the Indian business landscape--not to mention Indian society--is to follow the Twitter streams of the most interesting players in that landscape.
Notes that the nine include:
- Anand Mahindra, chairperson of one of the biggest business collectives in India: @anandmahindra.
- Barkha Dutt, one of the best Indian journalists: @BDUTT.
- Bibek Debroy, an important Indian economist: @bibekdebroy.
- The Economic Times, the most impressive Indian business newspaper: @EconomicTimes.
- The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce, a collective which advocates and promotes Indian businesses: @ficci_india.
- President Pratap Bhanu Mehta of the Centre for Policy Research: @pbmehta.
- Veneet Nayar, the vice chairperson of HCL Technologies, a software giant: @vineetnayar.
While the article does not elaborate on the increasing significance of Indians in the global economy, the power the country holds for the future is a given.
Interested? Click the title or image to read on.
Source is Inc.com.
You might also enjoy: