Making the case for punctuation
I feel the intense collective downer that I release upon the classroom, and I always regret having mentioned the words at all. The collective classroom mind slams shut.
Punctuation is a matter that we always screw up. It's necessary to simplify as much as possible, for my own sake. I need punctuation to be easy because I look stupid when I mess something up.
And, punctuation is important to help readers glide through your writing with ease. Used skillfully, punctuation makes you a powerful communicator.
The fear of looking stupid inspired this easy infographic for help with punctuation:
You might also enjoy these:
- News: Google Databoard for Research Insights still under the radar - Powerful data and infographic tool
- How you can avoid ignorance [infographic and review]
- The Skills and Process You Need to Write a Powerful Blog Post [infographic]
- Careers and chaos theory, some accurate career advice [video]
- Essential visual statistics: The economy of blogging [review & infographic]
- Ultimate HTML guide for bloggers and writers [infographic]
Google and Facebook