6 Ways Writing a Book Can Help Your Business
"With self-publishing becoming easier, more and more entrepreneurs are able to reap the rewards of writing about their business. "
Writing a book demonstrates an entrepreneur's commitment and endurance
The skills, knowledge, and capacities gained through writing a book are reward enough. One learns and grows through the process. The benefits to the business are an added bonus.
Mines three entrepreneurs' experiences to find the value their business gains when they publish a book relevant to their industry.
ï»¿Notesï»¿ that entrepreneurs advance their careers in five specific ways:
- Clarifying the core of the business: The process forces an entrepreneur to identify strong and weak points, defining core strengths to emphasize and perfect. They recognize that they have to specialize and focus on their core.
- Giving rise to new business opportunities: through the interviews, research, and writing that a book reacquires, many serial entrepreneurs find new business niches that interest them. Teaching, speaking, and new projects find their way to writers.
- Showing the face of the entrepreneur's business to the world: Often potential clients do not use products or services of entrepreneurs simply because they are not familiar with them and do not understand their value. A book can help explain to the world the story of the business and what it offers.
- Growing their client base: Inevitably publicity from the book will bring in new clients that were unreachable previously. The stories in the book connect with people that might not engage in another way.
- Training them with authority: The word "author" is the core of authority, and writing a book boosts credibility as an influencer in your industry, making speaking a teaching new revenue sources. Media coverage of thebook spreads the word about your authority. Backing up this new credibility are the hours of research and study in preparing to write the book.
Interested? Click the article's title or image above to read full original.
Source is Entrepreneur.com
You will also enjoy these articles:
- How Binaural Beats (Sounds) Alter Your State of Mind in Positive Ways
- The Best Blog Sites Know How to Argue, and You Will Too
- How to Deal with Anxiety by Writing [presentation, commentary, checklist]
Sharing Tools for You:
| || |