The Blogconomy Blogging Statistics [INFOGRAPHIC]
Remember when folks were saying that blogging was dead? I’ve been blogging now for a decade and owe my success, my book, my company and my career to blogging. Through years of blogging, I’ve generated influence, authority and enough of a following that we’re able to sustain a growing business helping our clients with their content marketing efforts. I don’t just talk about the benefits – I continue to reap the benefits!
Notes that among the statistics is the advice to blog at least weekly (preferably daily), create usable content, include a "call to action," and write a newsletter to maintain a list of subscribers. The amount of effort you put into the blog determines its value as a medium for marketing.
Some of the interesting statistics include:
- 6.7 million people blog on websites
- 12 million people blog via social platforms
- 23% of the time people spend on the internet is on blogs or social networks
- 77% of people on the internet read blogs
- Men represent the minority of bloggers
- 126% more leads are generated by small businesses with blogs
- Just 13% of bloggers own their own company
Source is SocialMediaToday.com
You might also enjoy:
- News: Google Databoard for Research Insights still under the radar - Powerful data and infographic tool
- How to draw traffic to your creative writing with usable content
- How you can avoid ignorance [infographic and review]
- The Skills and Process You Need to Write a Powerful Blog Post [infographic]
Like ZipMinis? Please let us know.