55 Content Curation Tools To Discover & Share Digital Content
Discovering content is the easy part. Managing it all is the challenge. The gallery below by Shirley Williams is a strong collection of tools to better discover, manage, and share digital content. And with the imminent death of Google Reader, several of these apps could help fill that huge hole (though not the one in your heart).
Notes that among the 55 best are:
- Addictomatic: quickly generates custom pages with the latest news.
- Aggregage: organizes content communities that centralize common information from blogs, social networks, etc.
- Attrakt: allows you to save, read and search among favorite sites and share information with friends.
- BagTheWeb: assists users in curating content by creating bags of different information from which you can publish and share.
- BlogBridge: made for hardcore information addicts to manage many RSS feeds into an organizer.
- Bundlr: uses topic pages that can store documents, photos, videos, etc. Allows for sharing.
- CIThread: focuses on content marketing as opposed to simple curation.
- Clipboard: made for collaboration and sharing, "select, collect, reflect."
- Collected: helps you to capture your favorite sources, from news to your very own blog and social media.
- Inspire To Thrive : curation designed especially for the sharing of blog posts.
Interested? Click the title or image to read on.
Source is TeachThought.com
You might also enjoy:
- You are a reporter: The new journalist is in the mind of the reader
- The only 2 tips you need to improve writing
- 10 plus best blog tips: Bloggers, just don't do it...
- Top writing myths that motivate and sabotage
- How to create the ultimate writer's app toolkit
Before you take off, are you familiar with any of these tools? Do you use curation at all? You are awesome!