4 Blog Tools to Get Your Articles In Front of More Blog Readers
Do you want more blog readers?
Are you looking for creative tools to increase your exposure?
When people share your blog content with friends, they help build your readership.
Blogger: Basic but Powerful Tools Are Essential
Mines the four tools that efficiently help you share your blog posts and disseminate your information. The net gain is increased sharing and traffic, while saving time.
ï»¿Notesï»¿ that the tools include (please note the images above as they contain examples):
- The WordPress plugin ShowLocker allows a reader to consume a portion of your awesome content. However, to proceed to finish the article, the visitor must first click a share button, pushing the reader incentive to share and stay on site. Image 3 shows what this looks like to the reader who is in the middle of your article, and Image 4 shows some stats with modest and varied improvement. For this to work, your content has to be excellent, otherwise visitors will click offsite.
- A tool like the plugin SumoMe for WordPress allows a reader to share a tweet instantly with one click (see the popup click box in Image 5). The easier the share, the more people will use it. With a few tweaks you can also get useful analytics (see image 6). Don't forget that you can do the same thing by embedding tweets in your article.
- Use a tool like Divr.it to skip over the step of publicizing your new posts on social platforms (check out Image 7). Other tools like Buffer work well, but are not plugins.
- Most bloggers under-utilize their evergreen content, and the plugin Evergreen Post Tweeter can take that laborious task off your hands. If you look at Image 8, you can get an overview of how the plugin works to revitalize and reuse valuable content. This is a huge time saver.
Try these out and latch onto the ones that work for you. Any free tool that boosts your productivity is a huge asset. And, always be on the look out for easy ways to spread your word.
Interested? Click the article's title above to read full original.
Source is SocialExaminer.com
You might also enjoy:
- How Bloggers Can Use Linguistics to AMP Your Creative License
- Zen Sharing: How to Avoid a Social Media Cesspool
Please Help Me Out by Using
These Sharing Tools: