Social Strategies for 2014: How Top Brands Manage, Measure and Budget for Success
As social media continues to grow, attracting larger and larger audiences worldwide, marketers are working to figure out how to use the medium to best advantage. Companies are embracing the social marketing revolution for the benefits it offers: brand engagement, 24/7 access to consumer sentiment and the ability to push content to loyal customers and drive sales, among others.
Start preparing your social media attack for 2014 now
Mines the big data behind social media in 2013 in order to make predications for marketing and branding in 2014, using Ad Age's access to powerful data and research tools.
Notes that, after reviewing all the data closely, strategies for next year begin to emerge. The conclusions in forecasting the new year are:
- Marketers must ramp up their social media strategies to be competitive, and they need the newest technologies to efficiently govern and pull data from complex campaigns that use multiple social networks and involve more than one department in the organization.
- Social media now represents one of the cores of a brands' marketing strategy, no longer a side note or auxiliary resource.
- In order to be competitive in the marketplace, organizations must expand staffing and management for social media, as the needs will be larger in the coming year.
Marketers need to adapt, utilizing new technology to get beyond the surface "likes" and "follows" to gain more data to empower their marketing. The technology needs to dig deeper into what's happening in a company's social media.
In this sense, many company's will be playing catch up in 2014 if they do not fully prepare immediately.
Interested? Click the title or image to read on.
Source is AdAge.com
You might also enjoy:
- You must know this to create excellent content [infographic & review]
- The secrets of viral content: How to stimulate the correct emotions
- What you must know about the science of mind viruses and cultural evolution
Enjoy reading ZipMinis? Please show your support below
| || || |