Freelancing Optimism, a Little-Known Key to Success?
Is your glass half-full or half empty? Your answer to that age-old question to determine whether you are an optimist or a pessimist may be more important than you think. It may actually determine how successful your freelancing business is.
Notes the value of a positive attitude in helping to:
- Be capable of learning lessons from failure.
- Generate innovative ideas and new directions.
- Spread a positive attitude to other including clients and coworkers.
If you are not as positive as you would like to be, here are some things you can improve upon:
- Look for ways to be appreciative and grateful.
- Work on a positive point of view when examining failures and disappointments.
- Emphasize all of your small successes and learn from them.
- Remind yourself of your long term goals, the big picture of what you are trying to accomplish.
- Choose wisely who you spend time with, and ensure that they are generally positive people.
- Read books and visits sites that are inspirational.
Interested? Click the title or image to read on.
Source is FreelanceFolder.com
You might also enjoy: