5 Ways to Bond with Your Blog’s Audience
You’re smart. You know you need to be helpful on your blog in order to grow your audience. You share useful tips. You give away free tutorials. But somehow you’re not connecting with your readers. Your blog seems a little quiet.
Notes that to intimately connect with readers you might:
- Write similar to the way you would speak to an audience. Let your readers know that you are an actual human being.
- Metaphors can bring language to life for your readers and draw them into your story. Comparing distinct ideas with other, more concrete ideas can help readers understand complexity.
- Uplift and motivate readers rather than just teaching them. You can accomplish this by showing empathy, freely sharing useful content, and concluding with an inspiring statement.
- Occasionally expose your vulnerabilities and mistakes to show that you have problems like your reader.
- Be both engaging and engaged to hook your readers. It's nearly impossible to excite your reader about content that you are not engaged in.
Interested? Click the title or image to read on.
Source is Copyblogger.com
You might also enjoy:
- Essential life lessons from a ten year old scientist
- How to create a conclusion that rocks readers
- How a quest on Quora kicked writer's block: The story and tips
- Loving language: Exclusive interview with Marcia Riefer Johnston
- What you must know about thesis statements